Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Delicious Cookies With Peanut Butter and Choc Chips
Peanut butter and chocolate make a wicked combination and so much more in this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I was searching through all my choc chip cookie recipes and thought this peanut butter one was worth a try.
Unfortunately I bought the wrong sugar. It was “unprocessed” as opposed to “raw” so I’m not sure the cookies taste as they are supposed to but they were still quite nice.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 1 1/4 (180g) all-purpose plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125g) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) raw sugar (Demerara)
- 1/2 cup (125g) smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (essence)
- 1 large egg
- 4 oz (125g) semisweet dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C/Gas 5).
- Butter a large baking sheet.
- Mix the flour, soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until pale and creamy.
- Beat in the peanut butter.
- Add the vanilla and egg, beating until just blended.
- With mixer on low speed, beat in the dry ingredients followed by the chocolate.
- Shape the cookie dough into small balls and place them 2 inches (5cm) apart on the greased / buttered cookie tray.
- Bake until just golden around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheets until the cookies firm slightly (5 minutes).
- Transfer to a cooling wire rack to cool completely.
Millionaires Shortbread Recipe
Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Cherries and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Top Of This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Back to Inspired Chocolates Homepage