Light Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Smooth and Creamy Chocolate Pudding
This chocolate pudding recipe is adapted from my "pineapple fluff recipe". It makes a beautifully, light and creamy chocolate dessert that looks so elegant when served in a tall wine glass with chocolate shavings or whipped cream.
It really is ideal for pregnant ladies or anyone else who doesn't enjoy the idea of eating raw egg as per the classic chocolate mousse recipes.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe Ingrediets
- 1 x 100g dark chocolate, broken up
- 5ml pure instant coffee powder
- 10ml each water and butter
- 10m gelatine softened in 25ml cold water
- 2ml vanilla
- 1 x 410g can chilled evaporated milk, stiffly whipped
- 10ml lemon juice
- 50ml icing sugar
How to Make Chocolate Pudding
- Slowly heat the dark chocolate, coffee, water and butter in top of double boiler.
- Once the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth, remove from heat and stir in the gelatine until it has properly dissolved.
- Add the vanilla, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whip the lemon juice and icing sugar into evaporated milk until very stiff.
- Fold the evaporated milk into chocolate mixture slowly and carefully so as not to lose too much air.
- Pour the chocolate pudding mixture into a glass serving bowl or tall wine glasses and refrigerate to set.
Top Of This Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Back to Inspired Chocolates Homepage