Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Soft-Centred Chocolate Puddings
This chocolate pudding recipe makes the most fantastic dinner-party desserts.
Get the puddings ready and into their tins, then set aside to chill while you get ready for your guests. Take them out of the fridge as soon as your guests arrive, so that they return to room temperature. As you clear the table after the main course, just bake them in the oven for a truly amazing chocolate dessert.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe Ingredients
To Make Soft-Centred Chocolate Puddings
- Preheat the oven to 230 C.
- Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Add the butter and leave to melt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, yolks, and sugar until thickened.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture, then sieve over the flour and quickly fold in.
- Divide the mixture between six buttered moulds or ramekins.
- Bake the puddings for 6 minutes until the outside is set but the centre is still soft.
- Turn each pudding on to a plate, then gently lift off the moulds.
- Place a spoonful of creme fraiche on top of each pudding and dust with cocoa, if you like. Serve immediately.
Millionaires Shortbread Recipe
Light and Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Chocolate Concrete Pudding Recipe
Top Of This Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Back to Inspired Chocolates Homepage